Collision Repair Information for the Professional
What is ALLDATA Collision S3500? ALLDATA Collision is a SINGLE SOURCE
for manufacturers' auto collision repair information - the industry's highest
standard for repairs.
ALLDATA Collision includes detailed OE procedures for all this and more:
- Sectioning and Structural Repairs
- New Materials - high-strength steels, aluminum, new plastics, etc.
- Electronic systems reset procedures
- Complex Technologies - Hybrids, advanced lighting, supplemental restraint systems (SRS), and more
- Panel removal and replacement
- Mechanical Repair Information: Reduce sublet and control the repair schedule
Features to help you boost your productivity:
- Advanced, Easy Search - Type any keyword and all relevant information displays. Instantly filter searches by information type.
- Article Pinning - Technicians can open multiple windows and keep procedures and diagrams available while working on the vehicle.
- YMME Lookup - Quickly select the vehicle you need by Year, Make, Model and Engine.
Plus you get:
- Factory technical service bulletins (TSBs) updated daily, plus OE position statements
- Mechanical repair procedures on more than 22,000 engine-specific vehicles
- Live library research support and live product training
Library Research Service
Can't find what you're looking for? Our library support staff can
quickly access thousands of manuals as well as manufacturers' websites. You will receive the requested
information by email. Library Support is available six days a week, and is included in your ALLDATA Collision