Like NATEF, ALLDATA believes strongly in education as the driver to help make the collision industry a thriving career path. For more than 20 years, both organizations have set the highest standards in the automotive industry.
As a NATEF accredited education institution, you can offer students ALLDATA Collision S3500, the best
single source for comprehensive OE collision information. Created at the request of the Collision
industry, it is fast, convenient and accurate information that improves efficiency and is a core building block for a successful collision business…
Read More »
Terms & Conditions
By clicking SUBMIT after completing the form at left, you state that you have read, understood and agree to the following conditions:
- The Promotion will begin on 09/26/2011 and remain in effect for one(1) full year, ending on 09/26/2012.
- The Promotion provides a complimentary one(1) year subsciption(s) of ALLDATA Collision S3500 to a NATEF accredited Educational Institution with an accredited collision training program in any one of the following:
- Painting and Refinishing
- Structural Analysis and Damage Repair
- Non-structural Analysis and Damage Repair
- The amount of installed access points or nodes are from 2 to 20 as requested by the Educational Institution.
- The Collision Education Subscription will only be offered to current schools that do not have an activated ALLDATA Repair or Collision account. If the current school has an existing ALLDATA Repair or Collision subscription, they cannot cancel the existing Repair or Collision subscription to obtain a complimentary Collision Education subscription.